What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
We collect information about our users in three ways: directly from the user, from our Web server logs and through what are called “cookies.” We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you. We don’t share any of the information you provide with others, unless we believe in good faith that the law requires it or as except as otherwise provided in this document.
User-supplied information: If you fill out the “contact” form on this website in response to an inquiry or for a purchase, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number and state). Please do not submit any other confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information unless requested (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number; bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically.
Examples of the information we may collect include:
• your Internet protocol address;
• the name of your Internet service provider;
• the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
• the kind of browser or computer you use;
• the number of links you click within the site;
• the date and time of your visit;
• the web page from which you arrived to our site;
• the pages you viewed on the site; and
• certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
If you wish to disable cookies from this site, you can do so using your browser. You should understand that some features of many sites may not function properly if you don’t accept cookies.
Third-party Services: We may use services hosted by third parties, to assist in providing our services and to help us understand the use of our site by our visitors. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including your IP address or cookies. If these third-party services collect information, they do so anonymously and in the aggregate to provide information helpful to us such as website trends, without identifying individual visitors.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
• to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
• as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.