• Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII (diagnostic)port
• Full-Color, High-Resolution, 4.3-inch Touch Screen (CTS)
• Displays available SAE data from your vehicle’s computer*
• Data parameters (PIDs) on CTS products will vary by vehicle year, make, and model.
• View parameters in numeric or analog style gauge display
• Built-in safety features: user-defined visual and audible alerts
• Digital gauge display/scan tool (does not reprogram/tune the vehicle or add power)
• Can be used in conjunction with Edge or other performance products to read vital engine data
• Great Value because it monitors much more than just a typical 3-guage cluster
• Sounds user-defined audible alerts
Capture and record even more information about the vehicle’s performance with the Insight’s scan tool feature.
• Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description*
• Displays peak values such as speed and RPM*
• Performance testing: 0-60 and quarter-mile times
• Adjust EFILive™ Tuned PCMS on-the-fly
On 2001-2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax engines you can now change the power levels on-the-fly created by your EFILive™ custom tuning software with your Edge Insight CTS! Simply use your EFILive™ software to change your DSP5 Switch Type from “hard wire” to “serial”. Once you are set up to support “serial” communication, simply use the up and down arrow buttons on your Insight to adjust EFILive™ tunes on-the-fly.
• Displays Fuel Rail Pressure on Duramax Engines
• Displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Status on new diesels with DPF traps
• Expandable EGT pyrometer for engine protection
• MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CTS unit for the ultimate in customizability
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES (requires EXPANDABLE option to be selected!)
BACK-UP CAMERA (sold separately)
The Insight CTS features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera, or other compatible video source directly to the CTS unit.
100 PSI Pressure Sensor (sold separately)
Edge’s EAS Pressure Sensor is a 0 – 100 PSIg 1/8” NPT sensor that plugs directly into the Universal Sensor Input system (p/n 98605). Edge’s Pressure Sensor comes equipped with the proper wires and connectors to plug right into the Universal Sensor Input system saving time and money on cutting, splicing, and crimping wire terminals to connect the sensor
NPT Temp Sensor (sold separately)
The EAS Temperature Sensor is a -40°F to 300°F 1/8” NPT supplied with the connectors to plug directly into Edge’s Universal Sensor Input System. Using Edge’s Temperature Sensor you can monitor Transmission Temp., Differential/Axle Oil Temp., Oil Temp., Engine Coolant Temp., Air Intake Temp., Pre and Post Intercooler Temp., and many more.
Turbo Timer (sold separately)
A turbo timer is a device designed to keep an engine running for a pre-specified period of time or a until a specific temperature is reached in order to automatically execute the cool-down period required to prevent premature turbo wear and failure. This also allows the lubricating oil from the engine to circulate properly so the turbine won’t burn the lubricating oil that would otherwise be trapped within the charger with the turbine rotating at high speed.